Karen Spears Zacharias
Karen writes about real people and the issues that really matter to them. Her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, New York Times, USA Today, Washington Post, Newsweek, National Public Radio, Relevant Magazine, Christianity Today, and CNN. Karen teaches journalism at Central Washington University in Ellensburg, WA, and blogs at Patheos.com. A vocal advocate for veterans and military families, Karen’s father was killed-in-action, Vietnam, 1966. While serving as the writer-in-residence at the Fairhope Center for the Writing Arts, Fairhope, AL, Karen wrote A Silence of Mockingbirds: The Memoir of a Murder. It is the true crime tale of the murder of Karly Sheehan of Corvallis, Oregon.
Learn more at karenzach.com.
Crazy 8s Appearances
- Betty’s Books, September 14, 2012
- Cannon Beach Book Company, September 22, 2012
- Paulina Springs Books, September 28, 2012
- Graham’s Book & Stationery, November 15, 2012
- Klindt’s Booksellers, November 17, 2012